6 areas to control
How strong are your goals?
- Do you have a 3 year vision/ destination for your business?
- Do you have a singular 1 year vision for your business?
- Do you have quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals tied to your 1 year vision?
- Do you preplan your week?
- Does your business data tie into your goals?
- Do you have top priority goal each day?
- Do you use a calendar to achieve your top goals?
- Does your CRM incorporate your goals?
If you answered YES to ALL the Questions, your Goal Area is strong! If not, make sure you ‘plug up the holes’.
Having a strong focused vision of your business is a key piece to a Strong Boat
Do you get into the drivers seat of a car and drive off without knowing the destination of your drive? The answer is an obvious no. Yet so many business owners do that every day while running their business. They do not have a destination in mind for the day, week, month, quarter and year. How do you know where you are going if you cannot see clearly the destination? Your destination should tie in with your goals. You cannot achieve a yearly goal in a day but you can at least plot the paths to see how far along you are. Make sure you are in control of this area.
More Resources For You
Here is a sample of different resources for you on Goals. To see more resources, click on the button below.
How Strong is Your Business?
Are you confident your business can hold up to any external forces? Can your data, strategies and systems hold up? Find out by taking this FREE 2 minute quiz.
Want a second pair of eyes on this?
Let’s talk and a different perspective could open up a brand new stream of revenue for you. Click below to book a session.