As a business owner, there is so much data at your disposal. Your data tells the story of your business. The question is, do you know the story your data is telling? And one area where there is a ton of data is Google Analytics. It is the perfect tool to track how well you are connecting to your clients and future clients. Now there’s so much data, it can be overwhelming and quite time consuming.
But I’ve narrowed it down to six top areas to look at in Google Analytics. In the video, I show you the following areas:
- Overview (Audience/Overview)
- New Users & Returning Users (Audience/Behavior/New vs Returning)
- Sessions By Channel (Acquisition/All Traffic/Channels)
- Sessions By Device (Audience/Mobile/Overview)
- Geo Data (Audience/GEO/Location)
- Content Pages (Behavior/Site Content)
The next step is to analyze those areas. I offer a free Google Analytics check-in to look at your data. If you’re interested, click here.